Rules for Use of Parish Facilities
· Always return tables and chairs to their original
· Turn lights off when leaving the room.
· If yours is the last group in the facility, check that
restroom lights are turned off when leaving.
· Clean up trash or mess that you created. Check tables,
chairs, countertops, windowsills, chalkboards, dry erase boards, and floors.
· Never use paint, chemicals, open flames, power tools,
· Do not serve food or beverages without prior approval.
· Do not adjust room thermostats.
· Do not unlock or open windows.
· Only use the room(s) you are assigned. Do not borrow
furniture from other rooms.
· Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an
adult at all times. Adults must meet the requirements set forth by the diocesan
Safe Environment Program.
· Posters and flyers advertising events must by approved
by the parish administration before they are posted. Once approved, materials
should be hung on bulletin boards or easels, not hung on walls, windows, or
· If you are issued a fob, you will be held responsible
for anything that happens in the facility during the time your fob is in use.
· If you lose a fob, you must report the loss to the
parish office immediately so we can deactivate it. You will be
charged $15 if you choose to replace the lost fob.
· If you are issued a key, please do not
make copies of the key for any reason.
· If you lose the key, you will be responsible for the
cost of re-keying the lock and cutting keys for all of the others who
have a copy of the lost key.
· When you no longer need the key or fob, please return it to
the parish office in person. Call or email to make arrangements if you’re
unable to come in during the office hours posted in the bulletin.
If you are granted use of the
facility, you must agree to these terms. If your group is not a ministry of the
parish, you will be asked to sign the diocesan Agreement for Use of Parish
Facilities found on the Business Services office Overview page of the diocesan